All rights reserved – Reproduction prohibited
These provisions apply to all users of the website, whoever they may be.
The website accessible at https://www.laita.com is published by
LAITA - Registered office: 4 Rue Henri Becquerel 29806 BREST CEDEX 9 - Registered with the BREST Trade and Companies Register under number 380 656 439.
Tel: 02 98 42 54 25
Fabien Russias, Managing Director Laïta.
Anne-Laure Visseiche, Laïta Communications Manager.
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
This site was created by the Big Youth agency.
32 Rue de Monceau
Simplified Joint Stock Company with share capital of 18,000 euros
Paris Trade and Companies Register no. 454 072 034
The website is hosted by:
Azure (Microsoft cloud service)
39 Quai du Président Roosevelt
It is geographically located at the Microsoft France Centre hosting centre for the Paris region. For more information, please go to https://azure.microsoft.com/fr-fr/global-infrastructure/locations/
Emmanuel Pain/Laïta/Pierre-François Watras/Virginie Fouquet/Getty Images/ redgreystock - fr.freepik.com / ijeab - fr.freepik.com
This website is provided by the publisher for the use of customers and any other person seeking information about its products and services.
The publisher reserves the right to change these terms at any time, in particular to adapt them to modifications made to the site. Users therefore undertake to re-read these terms regularly.
The site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure, third-party acts and/or maintenance work and interventions necessary for the correct functioning of the site. In these circumstances, any interruption will be notified by means of a warning posted on the home page or other means. Interruptions of this type will incur no liability on the part of the publisher or give rise to any claim for indemnity, under any circumstances.
Access to this site is free of charge, except for internet access and telephone communications, the costs of which are charged directly by the operators of these services.
3. USE OF THE SITE
Users undertake to respect the integrity of the site and refrain from hindering, modifying or altering its operation and/or fraudulently deleting the content and/or introducing content.
The website publisher provides information for informative purposes and endeavours to ensure it is accurate and up to date. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy or currency of the information. Consequently, the publisher :
- accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting in particular from any incorrect or inaccurate information available on the site;
- accepts no responsibility for any violation resulting from fraudulent, third-party intrusion of the site or any damage or virus that may damage the site;
- cannot be held liable for any damage that may be suffered by the user's technical environment when visiting the site, in particular computers, software and network or any other equipment;
- cannot be held responsible in the event of misuse of the site by users;
- cannot be held responsible for the reliability of data transmission, access times or any restrictions to internet access;
- cannot be held responsible in the event of any interruption to site access networks, total or partial non-availability of the site caused by the telecommunications operator, any transmission error or problem related to the security of transmissions, or any failure of your reception equipment or telephone line.
4- HYPERTEXT LINKS
This site may contain information made available by external companies or hyperlinks to other third-party sites not established by the publisher. The existence of any hypertext link on this site leading to another site does not constitute validation by the publisher of the other site or its content. Consequently, the publisher accepts no responsibility for the content of other sites suggested via links.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any personal data collected via the website is limited to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and its collection is accompanied by information on:
• the data controller and reasons for which the data is collected (purposes);
• the legal basis for data processing;
• the mandatory or optional nature of collecting data for processing your request and the recall of types/categories of data processed;
• the recipients of the data, in particular any transfer of the data outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
• the length of time the data is stored;
• security measures (general description).
For more information or to exercise your rights in respect of personal data, click here.
INFORMATION ON NAVIGATION COOKIES
For more information and to restrict cookies, please see the Data Protection Policy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, videos or animated sequences with or without sound are the property of the publisher or of the third party who has authorised the publisher to use them.
All logos, icons and graphic chips featured on the site are protected by copyright and under the Intellectual Property Code relative to the protection of registered designs.
Reproduction and/or representation of the site and the works reproduced on it are authorised, in electronic or hard copy, provided it is strictly for personal use (not including any use for advertising and/or commercial purposes) and/or information purposes and/or provided they comply with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, and that this website is mentioned as the source. Unless otherwise specifically agreed, all copyright-protected works reproduced and/or represented on the publisher's website remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
With the exception of the above clauses, any reproduction, representation, use or modification by any method, and on any support, of all or part of the site or all or part of any item of work featured on it, without prior authorisation from the publisher, is strictly prohibited and will constitute a counterfeit violation potentially leading to criminal and/or civil legal proceedings and the payment of damages and interest.
The publisher is open to any comments and complaints from users of the site. In this regard, a Customer Service unit is available at the following address : LAITA - Registered office : 4 Rue Henri Becquerel 29806 BREST CEDEX 9, or email: email@example.com
Users are notified that it is not possible to guarantee the confidentiality of any message transmitted via the internet ; it is the responsibility of users to take any measures to ensure their messages are transmitted securely.